Sunday, March 11, 2007

 

Wrabit - Tracks

MCA 5359 / 1982 - AOR fluff with keyboard flushes and more over the top Journey-esque style. I have nothing positive to say about this one, even though I listened to it all the way through while I balanced my checkbook. It sounded like Europe, too. Yippee. Why do I do this to myself? This is the second wretched Wrabit album that I have subjected myself to in the last sixty days.

My copy is unpriced, but I can tell you it will be ending up in a dollar bin in the not too distant future.

Overall grade D+/there's too much of this crap available, and this will be one less clogging up my racks. I need to filter my obsession for buying records just because they say 1-9-8-1 on the back.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?