Monday, January 29, 2007

 

Weird Records Compilation

Weird Records VR 001 / 2006 - Sweet piece of double vinyl limited to 1000 pieces, i have #391. This is essential new wave/post punk bands of the time doing retro sounding stuff. I won't get too deep into the details on this one, as its brand new and can be found maybe even in your local record store. Its a big beautiful gatefold with a big beautiful book and it needs to be on your record shelf. I paid $25 for this and I would spend double that. I've only gotten through the first and second sides, and I have heard them twice each. I switched records for a new vibe after that, but this one is a keeper until the end.

Overall grade A-, packaging, material, presentation, price. Go get it, before you don't.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?