Wednesday, January 25, 2006

 

too late

It's past my bedtime, but i can't sleep.

i see that all my friends logged on to myspace and are busy there together. here, i keep thinking about digging in the cardboard boxes at the warehouse, that's what's keeping me up.

i would give up the real names, but i don't want to, even in the anonymity of this unwatched site. i love to dive in and dig for hidden stuff on cd, privately and quietly. there's records there too, but that's even harder to look through, and offers less profit. when we dug there last time, we pulled out some real nice treats, my favorite so far being The Majik, from NJ, a power pop gem.

Tonight, one of my collecting nemesis' tells me he has it. figures.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?